Notes on 755 Hank Aaron Dr

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm back. Did you miss me?

Sorry about the gap between posts; I was on a long vacation. Thanks to byrd for keeping the blog from being completely dead while I was gone. I'll try to write up some thoughts on the past three weeks or so as soon as I can. In the meantime, here's something like a mission statement...

So, now that I've got this place to post in, I guess the reader might wonder what I intend to do here. That's a fair question.

Let me start with what I don't expect to do. I will not be writing up each game the Braves play. If you want that, let me recommend that you check out Mac Thomasson's Braves Journal. In fact, I recommend you check it out in any case; he does some fine work over there.

I hope to write up each series, or at least each week. I believe that this is a better way to examine the season. It may just be listening to Bobby Cox too long, but the philosophy the Braves hold to (just keep winning series) seems to fit. So, since that's the stated goal of the team, I want to watch the season that way.

I'll post some other musings on the team as well, on some sort of irregular non-schedule. Basically, whenever I come up with something I think is interesting.

Let me know what you enjoy, and which things you don't. And if you want to write stuff too, I'll be glad for the help. I'll need to figure out how I let you all help, though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home